NEW Conveyor Safety Videos, Now Available Through CEMA!
Thursday, September 6th, 2007
A completely new â€œUnit Handling Conveyor Safety DVD Videoâ€, joins the â€œScrew Conveyor, Drag Conveyor and Bucket Elevator Safety CD Videoâ€ as a safety training resource for conveyor manufacturers, distributors, and end users. CEMA, (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association), is world renowned for taking the leadership in developing application for all types of conveyor technologies, components and systems. Their comprehensive safety program has been a decade long effort on the part of its 83 conveyor manufacturing company members to address the market need for safe application, use and maintenance of conveyor systems of all types.
The key elements of the safety materials now available from CEMA include:
– Conveyor Safety Labels that graphically alert â€œCautionâ€, â€œWarningâ€, and â€œDangerâ€ through the use of pictograms.
– Safety label placement guidelines.
– Safety posters.
– Safety label brochure
– Safety training video for unit handling conveyors.
– Safety training video for screw, drag and bucket elevator conveyors.
– Warning and safety reminders for screw, drag and bucket elevator conveyors.
– Technical report on noise hazard reduction.
– Design and safe application of conveyor crossovers.
In addition to the various print and video conveyor safety materials available directly through CEMA the organization provides useful information that identifies sources of other safety training tools particularly to the mining industry.
For further information visit: www.cemanet.org