3rd Annual Coal to Liquids/Gas to Liquids Conference
Friday, November 23rd, 2007
The Australian Journal of Mining is pleased to announce the dates and venue of the leading event for the Coal to Liquids/Gas to liquids industry.
With current high oil prices and the forecast of Australiaâ€™s energy consumption to increase by about 2% per year in the next 25 years, developing alternative fuels and encourage production of liquid fuels from gas fields and coalfields.
The CTL/GTL conference will explore the prospects for coal liquefaction, commercial advantages, environmental issues and a review of some of the projects in Australia and overseas.
Confirmed Speaker Faculty:
– Frank van Schagen, CRC for Coal in Sustainable Development
– Andrew Dicks, University of Queensland
– Cliff Mallett, Carbon Energy
– Chris Lambert, Altona Resources
– Philip Jackson, Energy Infrastructure and Resources Ltd
– Jake De Boer, GHD
– Duncan Seddon, Consultant
Date: 26 – 27 February 2008
Location: Novotel Brisbane
For further information visit: www.informa.com.au/CTL>L