Trimble Sets Date for its 5th International User Conference in Las Vegas
Friday, May 28th, 2010
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) recently announced that it will hold its International User Conference November 8-10, 2010 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. The theme of Trimble Dimensions 2010—Converge, Connect, Collaborate—provides insight into how the convergence of technology can redefine the way surveying, engineering, construction, mapping, GIS, geospatial, utilities, and mobile resource management professionals connect and collaborate to achieve success.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with key industry leaders, build partnerships, develop new contacts, discuss opportunities, and discover how to overcome challenges in today’s competitive business environment.
“In its fifth year, Trimble Dimensions 2010 is an excellent forum to learn how organizations can apply advanced positioning solutions and information technology to connect and collaborate to gain a competitive edge,” said Steven W. Berglund, president and CEO of Trimble.
Attendees of Trimble Dimensions 2010 can:
• Gain insight from keynote presentations delivered by the industry’s most respected leaders and innovators
• Explore the strategic shifts in the convergence of positioning technologies
• Engage in comprehensive and unbiased knowledge sharing with more than 350 sessions—from keynotes to breakout sessions to hands-on training—across multiple tracks focused on professional and business needs
• Visit the Dimensions Partner Pavilion, where Trimble and its partners will showcase and demonstrate their latest innovations
• Meet and compare notes with colleagues and potential business partners throughout the industry
• Choose from hundreds of designated educational sessions that qualify for career-advancing Professional Development Hours
The conference will also include an off-site demonstration and training area plus a Partner Pavilion that will showcase the complete suite of Trimble construction, survey, engineering, aerial and mobile mapping, GIS, utilities and infrastructure solutions, including products from Applanix, Meridian Systems, Pacific Crest and QuickPen. Highlighted solutions and technologies will include GNSS; total stations; field computing and data collection; 3D scanning; pre-design construction planning; 3D visualization; Building Information Modeling (BIM); construction project management; aerial mapping; wireless communications; data transfer; field and office software; and smart grid applications. Other technology providers who are Trimble partners will participate to extend the conference’s range of products and applications.
In addition, Trimble worldwide users are invited to propose topics to present at the conference. Proposed titles and a short description of the presentation should be submitted to Trimble no later than July 18, 2010.