4th International conference on Shaft Design and Construction 2019
Location: Marriott Downtown, Toronto, Canada
Start date: 18/11/2019
End date: 20/11/2019
Event link: https://www.cim.org
This global shaft conference is being held for only the fourth time since its inception in 1959, and for the first time in North America. It is a conference for shaft designers, constructors, equipment suppliers, and mine owners carrying out or contemplating shaft projects. The SDC2019 provides a unique opportunity for delegates and presenters to share knowledge, best practices, lessons learned, and to exchange ideas and network.
This conference will showcase the latest technology in shaft design and construction techniques and give a window into the future of the mine development industry.
- Sinking Equipment and Methodology of the Future
- Shaft Support and Liner Design & Construction
- Mechanical Cutting of Shafts and Raise Boring
- Safety in Design & Construction
- Innovative Approaches
- Shaft Sinking Case Studies
- Shaft Design Case Studies
Thursday, October 4th, 2018