Future of Mining Australia 2019
Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Start date: 25/03/2019
End date: 26/03/2019
Event link: https://australia.future-of-mining.com/
The Future of Mining Australia returns for its second edition and has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the future mining landscape across the Australia.
The agenda provides attendees strategic level content on the Exploration, Development, Sustainability, Optimisation, Innovation, Technology, Strategy, Planning, People, Leadership, Connectivity, Digitisation issues driving the industry.
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Jake Klein, Chief Executive Officer, Evolution Mining
- Ricus Grimbeek, Chief Operating Officer, North Atlantic Operations and Asian Refineries, Vale Base Metals
- Friska Wirya, Change Lead – Digital, Newcrest Mining
- Jonathan Law, Director, CSIRO Mineral Resources
- Allan Trench, Professor of Practice & MBA Director, University of Western Australia
Sponsors include: Komatsu, Caterpillar, Huawei, Motion Metrics, Minnovare, MMD, Uptake, Commit Works and Petra Data Sciences
Website and registration: https://australia.future-of-mining.com/
Friday, November 9th, 2018